Finding reliable and effective skincare products can be a mission in itself. Educating yourself on the skin care ingredients makes it a little easier to find the right product for you. We are lucky to have access to science papers on the internet and apps explaining the back of the labels.
Crafted to prioritise wellbeing; taking care of the mind, body and skin, I like to be one step ahead and go beyond the ingredients that are trending right now. I love creating with different ingredients. I am very particular in the ingredients that I source. What I look for is it must be sourced and made in a sustainable way. Researching the latest science in different countries and the latest in botanical ingredients and their benefits on the skin. Some of them you may think are unusual.
These are some of the ingredients you may or may not have heard much about:
- Quora Noni is a powerful new “dermohacking” extract that prevents acne by balancing the skin’s microbiome. It helps block bacterial communication channels that are responsible for the development of blemishes and acne.
- Quandong is high in Vitamin C, Rutin and Phenolic Acids (both anti-inflammatory). It works to break down the protein barrier to keep sebum and debris moving and skin cells clear. It is best suited to help dull and uneven skin tone, pigmentation, redness, dehydration and puffiness
- Gotu Kola speeds up the skin’s healing process with its amino acids, beta carotene, fatty acids and phytochemicals. Studies show that Gotu Kola’s antioxidant power is known to help boost skins vitality and promote an overall healthy look and feel. Research shows that topical application of Gotu Kola can be helpful in visibly soothing skin irritation and sensitivity, including redness and uneven skin tone, are greatly reduced with consistent use.
- Kangaroo Paw is rich in ferulic acid, a potent antioxidant that has a brightening and anti-aging effect and has the ability to help skin reduce dark spots and regenerate itself. It has a high concentration of linoleic acid to help strengthen the skin’s barrier, helping to boost collagen production and elastin synthesis, making the skin look healthier, hydrated and rejuvenated.
- Sea Kelp Bioferment is a soothing, natural and super moisturising extract produced by fermentation of Sea Kelp using Lactobacillus. It’s rich in minerals and antioxidants and help to further moisturise and reduce the appearance of swelling and irritation. We love this ingredient so much, we wrote a blog about it. You can read it here: https://rinascentia.com.au/blogs/blog/3-reasons-why-we-love-fermented-sea-kelp
- Zizyphus also known as the Chinese Date and has traditionally been used in Chinese medicine for its Sedative, calming and anti microbial activities. It helps improve elasticity, firmness and scars. You can read more here:
All these ingredients can be found together in one powerful bottle. It is called Calm and Clarify. It was created during lockdown for family working in the health and hospitality sector to soothe mask acne, red and inflamed skin. This formula contains a high performing combination of anti-irritants, anti-inflammatories and antioxidants with microbial activity to help soothe and calm acne, redness and irritation. You can see more here: https://rinascentia.com.au/collections/skin-care-products/products/calm-clarity-anti-fatigue-serum?variant=43145350807799
Are you looking for some support in navigating motherhood? Check out more helpful resources from our blogs, join our FB group, follow us on Facebook and Instagram and connect with fellow mums and our team of financial experts ready to help you!
If you’re searching for a more comprehensive tool to help you manage your finances, we recommend checking out the MUM CFOs Money Masterclass course. This course offers a wealth of knowledge from financial professionals in various fields, including financial planning, credit repair, mortgages, accounting, investments, insurance and estate planning. By learning from their expertise, you will gain the tools and strategies necessary to achieve your financial goals. Don’t miss out on this valuable opportunity to enhance your financial literacy and take control of your finances!