A buyer’s agent can assist whether you are a first home buyer, an investor, a downsizer or are looking to upgrade to a larger family home.
The role of a buyer’s agent varies from client to client and is tailored to each individual buyer. Some clients are time poor and make use of a Full Search Service whilst others only require assistance for just Appraisal & Negotiation or just for Auction Bidding.
Here are 7 Key Roles of A Buyer’s Agent:
1. Buyer’s agents have access to all the properties available, not just those that are advertised online for sale.
2. Having a dedicated property professional representing the buyer every step of the buying process ensures that the best interest of the buyer is maintained
3. Skilled and experienced at negotiating, a buyer’s agent gives a buyer the best opportunity at securing the property whilst also achieving the best possible price.
4. A buyer’s agent removes the emotion and potential feelings of discomfort bidding at an auction – a winning advantage over the competition.
5. Co-ordinating and inspecting a property is a time-intensive exercise. A buyer’s agent will inspect the property on the buyer’s behalf, making them a valuable resource for someone who is time-poor.
6. Buyer’s agents provide a discreet buying option for people who want privacy by keeping your property plans and purchase details, completely private from the public eye.
7. Having a buyer’s agent can remove the geographical challenges, which is a great solution for those who are interstate or overseas.
A buyer’s agent understands your wants, needs and objectives when it comes to property, which makes the process simplified, stress-free and highly rewarding for the buyer.
Buying real estate is a time consuming and highly emotional process. If you have any questions or want to know more about how a buyer’s agent can help you find and secure your next property get in touch.
Phone: 0448 881 254
Purple Avenue is a Sydney based Buyers Agency. We provide expert guidance and advice to help you make the most informed decisions, and our buyer’s agents will be with you every step of the way to ensure the process of buying your home is as smooth and stress-free as possible.
About the Author:
Marcus Feasey is a Buyer’s Agent at Purple Avenue Buyers Agency. An extensive career in residential finance has provided Marcus with an intimate understanding of the purchase process, coupled with his knowledge and experience in the real estate market means that his skillset goes beyond just the property acquisition itself. His experience in the industry includes a variety of roles in sales & distribution leadership, business development and relationship management. Marcus is based on the Northern Beaches of Sydney and currently helps clients purchase property in the Northern Beaches, North Shore, Eastern Suburbs and Inner-West.
Connect with Marcus on Linkedin.
Disclaimer: This article contains information that is general in nature. It does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. You need to consider your financial situation and needs before making any decisions based on this information. This article is not to be used in place of professional advice, whether business, health or financial.